Thursday, January 14, 2010

Panasonic Dvd Ls How Do You Format A Panasonic Dvd To Play On Other Players?

How do you format a panasonic dvd to play on other players? - panasonic dvd ls

Ok I'm trying to take the films on DVD age. I use a Panasonic DMR-ES30V, which can record from VHS to DVD. The manual is lost, and to consider how the website is not instuction on this computer.

Anyway, I recorded the video on the DVD, but the process is not completed. What must I do to complete the format. I would be able to see videos of DVD players.

If you tell me what you have, or you can visit the website. The first person who told me that the correct answer gets the points.

1 comments:

tvreaper... said...

If I did not ask if I wanted to finish when you finish recording and go back to the menu and no way to do so.

Post a Comment