Sunday, January 10, 2010

Buying Rabbits In Nj Petsmart Selling Rabbits In NJ?! HELP!!?

Petsmart selling rabbits in NJ?! HELP!!? - buying rabbits in nj

There is absolutely no protection for me, rabbits and petfinder.com not to their animals, my last resort is to send a pet. Of course I have not in a pet shop, because the puppy mills to buy, but I'm looking for pet stores that do not get their pets from plants.

* If you store locator with rabbits and not to plant in New Jersey, preferably in the vicinity of East Brunswick, Old Bridge, Matawan, etc.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Kate M said...

A pet is your choice. Try selecting a breeder. Here are some of the use of the Website or Arba Googleing of rabbit breeders in your area. If a rabbit show in your area, you can to one. Some farmers in the shows have some rabbits for sale. If you can, visit the coach and maybe see where they have rabbits.

Lauren said...

Hello, I'm a little rabbit finds refuge in southern New Jersey, please contact me and I find z perfect bun.

Post a Comment