Friday, January 29, 2010

3d Guitar Model Plan Blueprint Learning To 3d Model?

Learning to 3d model? - 3d guitar model plan blueprint

I am 12 years old (but I'm) really good with computers and want to learn a 3D model. iI just begun to learn 4 days ago. I started learning wigns3d. simply was, and had a small learning curve. I had a guitar in it (only) the base, neck and bridge. Everything I said earlier, the movement commands (XYZ), Size X / Y / Z and the cones on the sidelines. All very basic things. I want to learn best model. Model I noticed that most people do not like me. For a guitar, you start with i square base. I combine scale on all axes, and then create vertici on the sides and around them. Then I go to the online editor and move all the lines on the axes in the form of the base. Is this normal? I test for 3ds Max is great, but I have no money ... But there are some good tutorials for it (basics) is also a good mixer. I know its hard, only to learn the basics of it. What are some good tutorials for it?

1 comments:

soccerpl... said...

Go download the demo of Cinema 4D (maxon.net), you can use all the features, but can save a lot of practice with professional software.

for the tutorials:
c4dcafe.com
cineversity.com

Good luck

Post a Comment