Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nail Spa Equipment What To Tell To Nail Spa Servicer For Nails???

What to tell to nail spa servicer for nails??? - nail spa equipment

I have never been to the nail spa. But I would like to visit. I would like artificial nails with white lace, paint more fun. Nails are short. What about the service Nail Spa? they are good? Acralic? complete game? Silk coat? Frankly, I have no idea of spas and nail services.II just know that fake nails with a pleasant appearance.
Help please!

3 comments:

chelsea v said...

would be if you regularly Acrylic They say: Can I get a Fullset?
if you ask them what color you want to say, I want a French manicure.
It is only if you want the white color. You can come whiteboards, where the nails are really the glue on white rather than clear that a few dollars more expensive.
I love white boards better because they last longer. Painting with the regular French manicure, and finally, the chip and the dirty air

♥Jess4Mark Furze♥ImCurious♥ said...

Natural French white tips. the natural color of nails short track with a point blank that can be painted any color, but if you want it to be only white color. is $ 30 +

kcini8 said...

This is done as a French manicure with acrylic

Post a Comment