Thursday, January 21, 2010

Costco Vegetable Pizza I Have A Question About The Frozen Vegetable Pizza From Costco?

I have a question about the frozen vegetable pizza from costco? - costco vegetable pizza

OK What is the cheese, tomatoes and spinach

My question is
Is this really healthy? or at least healthier under the regular pizza, I prefer to normal or Pinaple cuz i eat sausage pizza with ham and then the type of plants that, except that such unhealthy

If so, is it? Vegetable pizza healthy? or less fat, calcium, etc.?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but perhaps a way can, how many things you need, and compare them to ask ..... thats what I would do:)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but perhaps a way can, how many things you need, and compare them to ask ..... thats what I would do:)

Anonymous said...

If you want to eat, go ahead. I have never seen food like pizza for Weight Watchers, but I think, all about moderation. Just do not eat too much if you maintain or lose weight. The exercise on the day to help you stay healthy, fit and look good.

Anonymous said...

basically the same as the pizza, but the vegetables have more nutrients

Post a Comment