Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fleas And Mites Why Do Mites, Fleas And Mosquitoes, Not Bite Me?

Why do mites, fleas and mosquitoes, not bite me? - fleas and mites

I've never been stung) by scabies (mites, fleas or mosquitos, I have directly or country, and jump on me from time to time to someone else and bite. I could sit with someone and are in contact with the skin and the earth will not be bitten, but they have a hundred or more bites elsewhere, but I do not know? Why? The only thing that makes ants.
The sincere hope that someone has the answer, my family has an answer and is not too good! LOL
VLH

4 comments:

lisa425l... said...

lol, I feel lucky that way. I hardly ever do little or nothing.

I've learned that mosquitoes like best, because men more than women, sweat, and are attracted to her. Women do not sweat as much as men.

Malina said...

May depending on what you eat and when you wear Cologne. Perfume, cologne and attract biting insects. sugary foods and fatty biting insects attract. eat salty, sour or distribute food with vinegar to stinging insects.

Some people naturally sweet (draw) or bitter (push) pharamones.

PHD said...

The normal and my father the same case. Doctor told me that the blood, so that bitter dont bite. Do not wrorry about this at all

Onin said...

That because I hate you.
With a passion?

Post a Comment