Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is Camelba Investments What Should I Do? Having Problems With An Old Debt And Need Advice.?

What should I do? Having problems with an old debt and need advice.? - what is camelba investments

I had a Discover card, and then in 1997 in New Jersey, was to be eventually sold out in February 2001. This account has been transferred or Camelba Investments, LLC (which I can not find info). My husband is active duty Army and we move a lot ... A few years ago we were in Alabama, received some letters from a law firm seeking settlements and threatens to sue, too. I have always ignored and nothing happened. We live in Texas and now I have only one letter from another firm in that, if not suggest a response within 10 days of the customer to complain and try to attorneys' fees, legal costs and interest on $ 3268. I owe him. He concluded by saying that I will receive more applications for the office.

My questions are: The CollectionECTION agency is not on my credit report, Discover. I put two of my credit reports checked online today need (my third e-mail) is that the date of my last report of 03 Was July, and the letter states that have agreed to pay up to there, but I kept this then you pay ... My best estimate is early 2002. Are they trying to quickly reach to keep the current account? Another report said he was to be fully booked in February 2001 to July 2002 and that of the 02 July is the date of the last report.

My husband is in the military have higher incomes and can not afford to add my debts. But I will be criminally prosecuted. What should I do? Do you think it goes? Or would they have done in LA? Should I contact if I find them to discoverIn my last payment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment