Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Build Breakfast Bar Onto My Bar That Folds Down When Done Highchair Suitable For A Breakfast Bar.?

Highchair suitable for a breakfast bar.? - how to build breakfast bar onto my bar that folds down when done

Hello we have a bar and I inch high on the search for a chair around 70th I took him for a seat on the board (the clips on the breakfast table, bar), but my instinct tells me not so sure. My son is very well built for his age, so I'm not sure it would be suitable for long life. Any advice would be appreciated. I have looked at the seat of the Chicco Quick Adjust Table, but I'm not sure. I would be a robust solution, probably like how I do in three years when my back has a swing from climbing etc. We need not spend huge sums on a budget of about 100.00 EUR, and urges.

1 comments:

mystic_e... said...

What type of portable high chair that straps onto a chair, the table yourself? You need the kind of chair back. They are solid, if you tighten the belts.

Post a Comment