Thursday, February 11, 2010

Protein And Teeth Stain My Teeth Got Stained Right After Professional Whitening: Are They Now Ruined?

My Teeth Got Stained Right After Professional Whitening: Are They Now Ruined? - protein and teeth stain

I had my teeth bleached by a dentist with BriteSmile. The results were from the table: the celebrity actually know! During the night (about 10 hours after treatment), I was with my boss and had 4 light beers. They gave me a postcard of foster care in which states: "The teeth have a protective layer, called protein film. This layer contains the patches on the surface and are removed during processing. It's 12-24 hours for this barrier to develop, entirely new. During this time, avoid the items listed on the back of this card. " Although beer is not clear or white, not as a "No" listed on this card. And "Wine Red" as a "no", but white wine is not displayed. This led me to think that the beer is good. But when I saw my teeth in the mirrorBelow the MFA brown stains were removed! My dentist told me that "we will do our best", and 2 days later, 2 more than 20 min. Meetings, in vain! Since these points made without the film "protein" are present, are now permanent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment